E.A.D makes it a must to remain involved in Executive Training and Higher Education activities.
The subjects of these trainings and courses include but are not limited to:
- Finance for non-financial people.
- International trade techniques.
- Doing business in the emerging and development countries.
- International risk management.
- Finance for new venture management.
- Project finance.
- The financing of projects via Public-Private-Partnerhsips (PPPs) and how to tap funds from international development organisations and ECAs.
- How to build an efficient business plan.
- Lean Six Sigma and process optimization.
- How to remain compliant: the fight against money-laundering and the financing of terrorism.
E.A.D has a long track-record of training activities with clients ranging from mid-size SMEs to the largest MNEs and can tailor-make executive training according to
your needs and expectations.
We also teach at higher education levels (Masters and MBAs’ levels) in major, international business schools.